Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Photo Challenge!

After much inspiration from the blogs of my dear friends, I am going to host a photo challenge!! My sister, Julianna, is also hosting a photo challenge at her blog. :) We thought it would be fun to do one at the same time.

So my topic is going to be animals! :) I was thinking of doing a different topic...like balloons, or anything pink, or something french...but I wanted to make sure that most people would be able to do this challenge, so I'm making it simple.

Here are the rules:

1. Take a photo of an animal. It can be any animal as long as YOU took the picture! :)
2. Send it to me by Saturday night (6-16-12).
3. To enter, comment on this post. I will only be taking the first 7 entries aka comments!!!

What will happen, is I will have all your entries by Saturday night...therefore, I will post each photo on Sunday along with a poll. The poll will have the names of the entrants on it, and anyone can vote on the entry they think should win. If you entered, you can vote for youself if you want to! :) 

Now I am going to draw this out a little to give everyone a little suspense. So each day, the person with the least votes will get eliminated from the contest. Finally, at the end of the week, there will be one person left, and that person, my friends, will be declared the winner!!!

The prize will be the winner's choice. You can choose from these things:

-a button for your blog that one of my friends has offered to make
-an opportunity to guestpost on my blog (!)
-a "Photo Challenge Winner" blog award that you can put on your blog 
(the winner will automatically get this (!), but she can also choose one of the first 2 things).

Does this all make sense to you?! If not, feel free to email me with any questions you might have!

Remember, the first 7 commenters that would like to enter will be chosen! Any people who would like to enter after that will not be eligible.

COMMENT AWAY! :)

Marcelle Renee

4 comments: