Friday, June 15, 2012

From Blog Life to Real Life

Today, I'm linking up with Britt and Jessica with their "From Blog Life to Real Life" post! I actually saw this idea on Katherine and Elisha's blogs, and then they linked it back to Britt and Jessica, who made up the whole idea. I did not get a chance to post it yesterday, but hey. It's better late than never, right?! :)

1. Do you have any real-life blog friends?
Yes! My darling sister, Julianna. <3

2. Which blogger(s) are you just dying to meet?
I am dying to meet my bloggy buddies: Katherine, ErynnElisha, and Lindsey!!! :D 

3. Which blogger's closet do you want to raid?
Julianna's all the way. ;)

4. You are stuck on an island. Which blogger would you want with you to help you survive?
Hmmm...probably Katherine because she's my bloggy BESTIE, and she seems to be outside a lot! :)

5. The first blogger you remember meeting and "connecting" with?
Not one single blogger. :( I haven't met a blogger yet, but I hope to meet Elisha and Erynn this summer!! :D

6. Any blogger(s) that you admire and look up to?
KATHERINE!!! She's older than me, and I look up to her like an older sister! <3 And also Julianna <3, who is my REAL older sister!! :) These two girls are the BEST.

7. Who is the craziest/funniest blogger?
I would have to say Kathryn! XD

8. There's a reality TV show for bloggers, who would you want to be cast with you?
People I've already mentioned...Katherine, Julianna, Elisha, Erynn, Kathryn, Sierra, and Jessa! :)

9. Some bloggers have really cool jobs, anybody you'd like to switch jobs with?
Not sure... :P

10. Favorite blog design?
My sister, Julianna's design!! She's really into designing blogs, so if you want a new blog design, don't hesitate to email her!! She is kind of shy about getting it out there, but if you email HER...she will gladly design your blog. :) <3

Much love ma cheris!

3 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for mentioning me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you WILL meet meee!!! :D

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwww THANK YOU!! you are the sweetest! I kept awing all the way through! You are my bloggy BESTIE too! You truly made me smile on #4 and #6!!
    This was one of the best posts EVER!!
    Je t'aime ♥

    ReplyDelete