Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Photo Challenge // Round 3

It is now time for Round 3 of the Photo Challenge! The contestants and I would like to thank every one of the 38 voters in the poll. The poll ended last night, and the contestant voted off was Demi Mist



Word from Marcelle ~ I would like to congratulate you for your lovely entry in my very first photo challenge!! You did amazingly well, and Kanella is quite pretty. I hope you will come back and consider entering in another one of my photo challenges! Thank you so much!!

The Poll Results
Abigail Grace - 13
Sierra - 10
Katherine - 8
Demi Mist - 7

But the challenge must go on!! Here are your top 3 entries, Miss Paris Chic readers!

Abigail Grace

Katherine

Sierra
These girls really need your vote, so come back and vote on the poll!
Remember, you only have until 11:59 PM tonight!

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!

And that concludes the ending of Round 2, but only the beginning of Round 3.

~Marcelle Renee~

3 comments:

  1. It was my pleasure to be a part of your photo challenge.
    Good luck to the rest of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bye Demi. Your dog was really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete