Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ma Belle Adele

Adele is going to be in London, England soon and I am dying to go see her perform!!! I have seen her perform sooooo many times before, don't get me wrong, cheris, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to see her again now, is there? <3


She's so beautiful and such a talented girl!!! :) This is just a photo, by the way. :)



^Here she sings "Set Fire to the Rain". LOVE!!! <3^


^This is her singing "Turning Tables". Another personal fave!!^


^THIS is her performing "Rumour Has It". MUST WATCH! :D^


^Here is Adele's "Rolling in the Deep". SO BELLE!! <3^


^Adele performing "Someone Like You" in her own home! :)^

Now you have it! 
My top 5 favorite Adele songs!
I bet these will be most people's favorites because they're the most popular,
but hey, they're amazing.
What can I say? :)

Beaucoup d'amour mes bonbons!

-marcelle-


22 comments:

  1. Adele is great ;) if you will have time visit my page :)

    hugs and kisses

    www.illicitfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW! I love her! She's awesome! Rolling in the deep is a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWESOME! Another thing we have in common! :) I soooo want to see her live again!!!

      Delete
  3. I've never heard her, but I've heard of her... ;) And I LOVE those songs! ;)

    xo,
    Mikailah~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you love those songs!!! Wait, how can you love the songs, but not heard adele! haha :)

      Delete
  4. I love Adele!! I have "set fire to the rain" and "rolling in the deep" on my ipod! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! LOL
    Take pictures if you can!
    have a wonderful day Marcelle! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too!! :) I will try! IF we get to go :D

      Delete
  5. "Rumor Has It" is my FAVORITE Adele song. I'm so jealous that you've seen her! Lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey love(: I awarded you at my blog!! check it out!

    sprinklesofmylife1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsey!!! My sister, Julianna, told me, and it slipped my mind, and then my friend, Katherine, reminded me so now I am going to go check it out! haha :) Thanks so much love.

      Delete
  7. I just love Adele! She is sooooo cute! <3
    I would just love to see her in concert!
    My sister got a concert DVD for Christmas,it's really good. :)
    She doesn't sound any different live,and I like that. :)
    ~Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is!! And I have seen her in concert before, but I really hope to see her again! Because of my SB, I MIGHT get a "backstage pass"!!! :D So IF we get to go...I will be in HEAVEN!! <3

      Delete
  8. I love Adele, she has such a beautiful voice!


    Maybe we could follow each other ? (:
    Strange Obsessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear, she does! Of course we can follow each other :)

      Delete
  9. oh marcelllee!!! do you know how JEALOUS I AM!?!? I HAVE A HUGE OBSESSION WITH ADELE!!!!!!!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh darling! I LOVE ADELE TOO!!!!!! MY DAD IS ALREADY PLANNING ON TAKING ME AND JULIANNA TO SEE HER!!!!! I really hope it works out!!! :D :D :

      Delete
  10. You are so fortunate! I also really like Adele, but I doubt she'd come to South Africa :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adele is one of my favorite singers ever!

    ReplyDelete